Thursday 27 October 2011

Welcome to ZNA-Mosaic


My name is Zeena Al Towayya. I am from Oman. I won't say much about me at the moment preferring to meet with you all in person.

November 15th, 2011 is the first day of the Mosaic International Summit in Qatar. Everyone seems to be excited, some are nervous and definitely are eager to fill the hunger to knowledge and get melted in various cultures, experiences, opinions, backgrounds, thoughts and learning activities, so do I.

I was little hesitant about having my own blog. Let us say it is the fear of not having much to share, the worry of not being able to impress people and give them something new in the time when so many blogs are there, so why mine is there as well? I guess being in the Mosaic Summit would provide me with many new experiences to share.

This blog is dedicated to the Mosaic International Summit, its inputs, outputs, tools, and of course people. I called it ZNA-Mosaic: ZNA is a short form of my name and it rhymes with DNA. I guess I have chosen DNA to represent some of the Mosaic (genes) and belongings.

Welcome again and I hope you find it up to your expectations.

Zeena

2 comments:

  1. Dear Zeena, You are an impressing individual! Ali's story was very inspiring yet it makes you wonder about our role towards disabled people.

    Great post, and I loved the ZNA idea "very creative mashallah".

    Take Care and see you soon

    Hadeel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hadeel,

    Thank you for passing at my blog and the lovely comments about the post.

    Yes, there is much we have to do for those people. Let us start now. I hope the Mosaic summit gives us a good hand too.

    Eid Mubarak and see you soon.

    Zeena

    ReplyDelete